Indian Science Cruiser
The Institute publishes a scientific journal of international standard INDIAN SCIENCE CRUISER, with six issues in a year. ISEC also invites authors for thought provoking, attractive articles on education, environment, science, lifestyle and culture with perspectives of traditional trends and trends of present-day globalization. Back issues of the INDIAN SCIENCE CRUISER are available since 1987.
General Instruction for Manuscript Preparation And Manuscript Mailing Address:
Click here to download the "DECLARATION Form" for submission of Articles
- Submission of Manuscript: Articles, Research Reports, Views, etc. shall be sent in one hardcopy preferably with
a soft copy in MS Word file (equations, if any, are preferably to be typed in Math type or Equation Editor
software) to the Editor (as per manuscript mailing address given below).
- Forwarding letter: Articles shall be submitted in duplicate with a forwarding letter signed by the senior most writer (when more than one writer) with their organizations, positions etc by post or courier.
- Discipline, Abstract: Submit the discipline of your article and an Abstract in four/five lines. urship development programmes specifically for small scale units.
- Title of Article: Title of the article shall be in compact form.
- Illustration: The article shall be illustrated with colour/B&W photographs or drawings in tracing paper with black ink. Diagrams/photographs shall be numbered serially and labels and caption of each of them shall be typed separately. Xerox copies of illustrations are not accepted.
- Reference: References, if used, shall be quoted as follows: Sl.No. Name of Author (starting from first name), Name of article, name of journal, Publisher’s name, Vol,, No.,Page, Year, like this:
N P Waghmare, Computer Forensics: A New Aspect for Digital Crime Investigation, Indian Science Cruiser, Inst of Sci, Edn & Cult, Kolkata 700 017, Vol 21, No 2, page 47-50, 2007
- Bibliography: When several books are consulted in preparing an article, the names of the books may be quoted under ‘Bibliography’.
- Manuscript published elsewhere shall not be further published generally in this medium. Published/unpublished manuscripts cannot be returned back.
- Editorial board reserves the right to modify the presentation of an article for its elegance and clarity.